“Share and Win”
RULES OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE CLAIM
- The Contest is open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizer or its subsidiaries, its advertising and promotional agencies, its partners and any other party directly linked to the holding of the Contest, as well as their immediate family and all the persons with whom these employees, agents or representatives are domiciled, or any member of their immediate family. For the purposes of these Participation Rules, " immediate family " means the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband or wife, or common-law partner, of an employee , agent or representative.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- For a chance to win, you must:
- Be 18 years old, present yourself on Boutique Option's Facebook page by becoming a fan, share this publication "like"
- To be declared a winner of a Contest prize, the participant whose name has been selected by virtue of the draw provided for in these rules and must have complied with the rules of participation (see point 3.1 above) and finally have enter all of their contact details identified in point 3.4 below (the participant being
hereinafter individually referred to as the “ Winner ” subject to the other conditions provided for in these rules).
- No purchase
- Anyone aged 18 can participate in the Contest by becoming a fan of the “Boutique Option” Facebook page.
- The draw, by random selection, will take place at the offices of the Organizer, located at 120, Chemin de la grande-cote, Boisbriand (Quebec) in order to award the various Prizes (term defined below) to the Winners selected at comes out among all entries registered in accordance with the rules of the Competition.
- Maximum limit of one Prize and/or Bonus per participant for the duration of the
The chances of an entrant winning one of the Prizes depend on the number of entries registered in accordance with the provisions of these Contest Rules.
The following conditions apply to the Prizes:
The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-redeemable and non-exchangeable; And
The Organizer will inform the Winners through its Boutique Option Facebook page or through its organizer Philip Fugère; And
Said Prize must be claimed by the Winner at the offices of the Organizer, at its head office in Boisbriand (Quebec), no later than ten (10) days after the Winner has been notified through his Facebook page (Boutique Option), failing which its allocation will become void. If necessary, the Prize will not be subject to a new draw and will simply not be awarded; And
Any Prize must be accepted as described in these Rules and as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for cash. In the event that, for reasons unrelated to the Winner, the Organizer cannot award the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) as described in these rules, the Organizer reserves the right to award a Prize (or a portion of the Prize) of the same nature and of equivalent value or, at its sole discretion, the value of the Prize indicated in these rules (or a portion of this prize) in derivative treatments.
To be declared a Winner, the participant who was selected in the draw must, in order to receive the Prize:
- Comply with the conditions of participation and eligibility set out in these Rules. Failing to respect one or more of these conditions, he will be automatically disqualified, and another draw will take place to determine a new Winner; And
- In the event that the Winner does not show up to receive his prize or that the Organizer fails to contact the selected participant during one or more draws for any reason whatsoever within fifteen days of the draw , the Organizer will carry out as many new draws as necessary from among the entries received in order to award the Prize; And
Accept the conditions relating to the Prize for which he has been selected and complete and sign a declaration and release form (the " Form
”) available from the Organiser. Failure to complete and sign the Form will prevent the selected person from being declared a Winner and receiving their Prize:
the refusal of a randomly selected person to accept a Prize under the terms of these Rules releases the Contest Organizer from any obligation related to this Prize towards this
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering or attempting to enter the Contest, any person releases the Contest organizers, their affiliates, their advertising and/or promotion agencies, and their employees, agents and representatives from any damages that they may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in this
- The Organizer will not assume any liability of any nature whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control or
a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute in its establishments or in the establishments of the organizations or companies whose services are used to hold the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Winner authorizes the Organizer to use, if required, his name, his photograph, his city, his voice, his image and the declaration relating to his Prize for the purposes
advertising or otherwise, at the discretion of the Organizer in any media and on a worldwide scale, without any form of compensation. In addition, the Winner agrees to the mention of his first name and the name of his city of residence on his Facebook page of the Contest or his WEB site, without any form of compensation.
- Any entry or attempted entry using electronic means,
computer or other contrary to the spirit of the Contest (eg computer hacking, etc.) will be automatically rejected and could be transmitted to the competent legal authorities. Any automated process will be identified and rejected.
- The Organizer will not incur any responsibility for any problem including, but not limited to: a technical failure of the networks, Facebook page, online computer systems and servers or suppliers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, worm, bug or failure to participate, for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic congestion on the Internet or in a website (Facebook page) or a
combination of the two. The Organizer and the other Release Beneficiaries cannot be held liable for any damage that may affect the computer equipment of participants following their participation in the Contest.
- The Contest Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event that an event, a technical error or any human intervention that may
corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided for in these rules, subject to applicable regulations.
In all cases, the Contest Organizer, advertising and promotional agencies, providers of services or prizes related to this Contest and their employees, agents and
Representatives shall not be required to award more prizes than stated in these Rules or to award prizes other than in accordance with these Rules. In addition, Sponsor is not responsible for errors or technical difficulties resulting from server, hardware or software failure, transmission failure, or lost, delayed or corrupted data transmitted by entrant.
- Any decision by the Organizer or its representatives relating to this Contest is final and without appeal, subject to any decision by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in relation to any matter within its jurisdiction.
- All intellectual property and promotional materials (including web pages and source code) are owned by Sponsor or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly