To create a guard for you elegant dress, I suggest you talk about the 13 essential clothes to own. Do you want to be more elegant but you don't know where to start or how to do it? First of all, you need some basics that I will list for you here. But first let's see why they are essential to build your wardrobe.
Why are these basics essential in your wardrobe?
The basics are like the foundation of a house: it is from these clothes that your style will be built. Thus, an outfit is always composed of one or more bases which will then be twisted or accessorized with other more original pieces.
They are timeless, they will follow you over time so bet on quality!
The basics are essential but not sufficient: a wardrobe without base will guarantee you a lack of elegance for sure and conversely a wardrobe who understands only the basics will arm you with a disconcerting banality
You don't make a dough without dough, right ?! And you do not make a pie without any garnish either ?? To dress, it’s the same logic Your wardrobe will become your best ally if it has a qualitative and structured base. This will make your daily life easier because you will only have to add a few personal ingredients and diversify them by combining them differently to vary your outfits.
Here are the basics to have in your wardrobe to make it your # 1 stylish asset
For the clothes
1. a White shirt men's shirt type
2. a White Tshirt in cotton round neck long or short sleeves depending on the season
3. a small leather jacket
4. a tailored jacket
5. straight or slim raw jeans if the silhouette allows
6. pants. See brand INNOVARE
7. a small dress rather fluid black (to hide the curves)
8. a small sweater: pearl gray, off-white, ecru to be able to put it more easily with everything)
In terms of shoes and accessories
9. black high heel pumps (for dressy occasions)
10. medium heel booties (to be feminine, trendy and comfortable in everyday life)
11. a classic shoulder bag
12. a black belt
13. a necklace or accessory to the neck