Tips : How to wear the skirt?
This summer, the skirts are in fashion. But this is not always easy to find among all the lengths and the proposed cuts. Like a yoyo, it from the mini to the maxi, above or below the knee, wide or narrow ... To help you, here is a little lesson 101 on how to wear the skirt.
Slim skirt below the knee
This is THE length of the summer. But this length is not easy to wear. It may rapidly aging or overwriting the silhouette.
• Wear high heels. If you prefer a lower heel, remove the neck in order to balance the proportions.
• Insert the blouse inside the skirt to mark the size and, especially, to lengthen the legs
• If your hips are strong, (silhouette), this skirt is to be avoided. Opt for a skirt to the knee, and wear the blouse outside.
• Strip the leg. It is more modern and summery!
• Do not wear tights in black with a black skirt, because it creates a mass imbalance in the body.
• Wear a short jacket to accentuate feminine curves and elongate the silhouette
• If you wish to wear a long jacket, shorten the skirt.
• Add a belt to further accentuate the waist.
• If you have a small round belly, avoid the belt.
Skirt close to the knee
This is my length favorite! she arrives just at the knee. It is elegant, young, and can be worn easily.
• Look for cuts that benefit the silhouette : contrast color or printed, fine finish, vertical pockets on the diagonal.
• Change of shoe and you will change your style! A court shoe is perfectly consistent with this length and gives a classic look. For jazzer the whole, why not wear a bootie?
• Create a high-ample for a casual style. In addition, it will create a effect slimming!
• Long jacket or short? The two complement each other very well this skirt.
A-line skirt or bucket
This skirt that flares towards the bottom is ideal, because it will benefit all the types of silhouettes (figures V-I-A-X-H-O). You will see a lot this summer.
• If the skirt is very full to the bottom, wear a fitted top to slim the top.
• A low heel is perfect for this type of skirt.
• It is easier to choose a lightweight fabric, as it moves with the movements (bucket) and feminisation of the whole.
This summer, let yourself be tempted by a long skirt of bohemian style. It is stylish and very trendy.
• Follow the theme and bohemian by adding the right accessories : multiple bracelets of stones and ropes, canvas bag, sandal cork and leather colorful...
• Avoid accessories classic : collar of pearls to the neck, purse-shaped, rigid, shoes...
• Follow the proportions off the top of the body. Example : shirt, light sweater and perforated, strapless, sleeveless shirt
• because the skirt is long, wear a short jacket : jeans jacket, leather jacket, cardigan.
• If possible mark the waist by a belt, or insert the top into the skirt.
• For a relaxed style, add a belt to the hips.